CSIA Members: Log in using your login credentials with CSIA or the CSIA’s Connected Community. If you've never logged in, your password will be CSIA plus your first and last initials, all capitalized.
If you experience an issue accessing your account, please email email@example.com or call 1-847-686-2245 for prompt assistance.
CSIA Certification is a program of the Control System Integrators Association (CSIA). It is a
certification uniquely designed for control system integration companies. The audit to achieve
certification verifies business practices and is available only to CSIA members.
Why is CSIA Certification a good thing for clients?
1. Because CSIA Certification indicates that an integrator complies with CSIA’s Best Practices in the
following areas of their business:
2. Because an audit is required every three years to assure continued compliance.
3. Because CSIA Certification removes the burden from the client of auditing the business practices
of the system integrator. However, technical capabilities must still be determined. Good business
practices are as critical for success as technical capabilities.
4. Because having a CSIA Certification program for control system integrators is like requiring
licenses for doctors, certification for accountants, and licenses for plumbers and electricians.
You’re more likely to get good results when your service provider has proper credentials.
5. Because, in summary, working with a CSIA Certified company reduces the risk of project failure
and increases the probability of success!