CSIA Members: Log in using your login credentials with CSIA or the CSIA’s Connected Community. If you've never logged in, your password will be CSIA plus your first and last initials, all capitalized.
If you experience an issue accessing your account, please email email@example.com or call 1-847-686-2245 for prompt assistance.
2. Definitions. “The Website” means the website associated with the domain name www.csiaexchange.com. “CSIA” refers to Control System Integrators Association, the owner of the Website.
4. Intellectual Property. The content on the Website, except all Subscriber Content (as defined below), including without limitation, the trademarks, copyrights, text, software, graphics, photos, music, videos, and the like (“Website Content”), is owned by or licensed to CSIA and is subject to trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws of the United States and foreign countries. The Website Content is provided for your personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of CSIA. CSIA reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website Content.
7. Subscriber Content. As a subscriber to CSIA, you may be able to post subscriber-generated content, such as comments, photos, presentations, articles, profiles (including your name, image, and likeness), messages, notes, text, information, music, and videos (“Subscriber Content”) on the Website. You will remain the owner of the Subscriber Content. By posting Subscriber Content, you grant CSIA an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, edit, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such Subscriber Content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with CSIA, the Website or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Subscriber Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. For example and without limiting the foregoing, by posting comments to any portion of the Website, you grant CSIA the right to use, copy, edit, highlight, feature, distribute, and display those comments or any portion thereof on the Website and in promotions thereof in any manner and for any purpose. By posting Subscriber Content, you represent and warrant that you have the right to post the Subscriber Content, that no third party rights will be violated by such posting, and that you have the right to grant CSIA the rights granted herein.
8. Third Party Intellectual Property. CSIA respects the intellectual property rights of others. We will respond promptly to remove material that infringes another person’s copyright or other intellectual property right.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. §512(c)(2)), our designated agent to receive notices of claimed infringement is: CSIA Staff
9. Website Provided “As Is.” You understand and agree that the Website and all services and information provided on it are provided “As Is” and that CSIA assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness, deletion or mis-delivery of any user communication, information, or configuration. You, and not CSIA, are entirely responsible for all material that you post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Website. CSIA does not review or control the material that others post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Website, and accordingly CSIA does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such material. You acknowledge that CSIA and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any material that is available through the Website, including all Subscriber Content.
10. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Website, including with regard to any Subscriber Content.
12. DISCLAIMER. THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN OR PROVIDED THROUGH IT, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH IT. FURTHER, CSIA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER ABOUT OTHER WEBSITES WHICH YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. CSIA FURTHER DOES NOT WARRANT THE QUALITY, VALIDITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS OR INACCURACIES WILL BE CORRECTED. CSIA MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE, OR TO THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, SPECIFICATIONS OR PRICES DESCRIBED IN IT, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND CSIA MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE MATERIALS AT THIS WEBSITE OR TO MAKE ANY NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES. INFORMATION PUBLISHED AT THIS WEBSITE MAY REFER TO PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. CSIA AND ITS MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES RECEIVED FROM THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES AND THE INFORMATION OBTAINED THEREIN.