CreatedFriday, May 21,2021 at 3:57 PM
IOhub technology explained in a short 1-minute video.
IOhub is an open platform that allows any OEM, end-user, and system integrator to deploy existing applications without the need to develop additional coding for software integration. System integrators will have the total freedom to develop their own custom applications using their preferred technologies, frameworks, and languages. IOhub also allows users to leverage and utilize existing “blocks” from the EZ VPN/IO Industry platform or from any existing “dockerized” application whether it be public or private.
What can you do with IOhub:
- Reading data from the field/machine, using the main industry protocols - OPC-UA, Siemens, Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, etc.
- Sending and receiving MQTT messages
- Storing data either on the device, on-premise, or on the cloud.
- Creating custom dashboards
- Transforming, manipulating and exchanging data among different protocols and PLC
- Powering the applications with intelligent data handling with the EXCH scripting language
- Setting alerts with automatic notifications using the most famous communication platforms (SMS, Email, Slack, Telegram, etc.)
- Integrating the machine to the ERP system and establish bidirectional communication.
- Providing web access to the file system
- Monitoring machine status
- Transferring data to and from cloud platforms (AWS, Google, Azure, etc.)
- Running automatic backups
- Integrating your docker application within IOhub
Our Industrial solution:���� https://ezvpn.online/ioindustry
More information about IOhub:���� https://www.ezvpn.online/ioindustry/solutions/iohub/
The prices of our solutions:���� https://www.ezvpn.online/ioindustry/pricing/
The IOhub documentation:���� https://iohubdocs.ezvpn.online/
Our F.A.Q.:���� https://www.ezvpn.online/ioindustry/faq